Friday, September 18, 2015

A Long Due Post........

It has been awhile since I have posted.

I have been finding it hard to be overly creative as
of late. My last post, June 17th, was EXACTLY a 
week before I found out my mother has breast cancer.

Cancer is not a rarity in my family, in fact, I pretty much
know my fate, it is just a matter of when. 
For some reason {because my mother was turning 70} 
I thought she was in the safe zone.

Silly me, being in the medical profession, I knew
that was not the case but I was hopeful. 

You never want to see your mother go through 
something like this. 

My dad is also a survivor of cancer and I know
my mom will also fight it because she has
her family in her corner fighting with her. 

Hopefully, once everything has settled down
a bit and we find out what the next steps are
{she is currently healing from her 2nd surgery}
I can join the ranks of creating and posting again....

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, Nikki. I thought I'd pop in and say I was going to be looking at a new watermark. I'm so sorry that you have all of this going on. I know it's been a month and a half since you posted and a lot could have happened. I'll still be praying.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)