Saturday, June 13, 2015

Birthday Wishes For a Coworker... =)

It's feels good to be posting again....

Today's make is for a coworker who
has just joined our team over the last month.

As many of you are aware, I make
birthday cards for all my co-workers.

This card is using the Saturated Canary
image. This little cutie was part of a digi 
pack that is currently available.
Her name is Sweetheart!



This is quite a simple card but that seems
to be my type as of late. I am really liking
the clean and simple lines.


Copics

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E25, E27, E29,
R20, R22, R24, YG13, YG25


The sentiment is from my all time favourite
one stop shop, Simon Says Stamps,
This sentiment is actually from the


For the sentiment, I used Stampendous's glitter
embossing powder.


Artistic View


Gina K Kraft card stock
Black layering card stock
Prima Doodle Deux DP
Stitched Circles
Sm Scalloped Circles 
SSS - Big Birthday Wishes

Hope you enjoyed this card I made.

Thanks for visiting....

1 comment:

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)